[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Moon-9, almost (Re: addons.sugarlabs.org is starting to work)

James Simmons jim.simmons at walgreens.com
Wed Mar 4 11:04:36 EST 2009

Tomeu,

I just tried adding ViewSlides-4.xo to ViewSlides and it reports a
successful add but when you look at the actual entry for View Slides
there are no files to download.  This is what happened to me before.
Read Etexts does have a file to download, so whatever happened was after
that was set up.  There was a strange problem with timestamps that
happened when I uploaded View Slides the first time and I believe that
David had to remove some rows from the database to resolve it.  It looks
like its been messed up since then.

James Simmons