[Sugar-devel] Sugar-Developers meeting REMINDER (04 March, 2009 - 16.00 (UTC)) --- irc.freenode.net, #sugar-meeting

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Mar 4 11:29:28 EST 2009

Hey!

let's meet tomorrow for another developers meeting.

AGENDA:

a) 0.84.1 - We want to do a 0.84 coordinated bugfix release. Let's find
a date for that (we welcome packagers input here to sync as most as
possible with the distributions shipping dates). And any other item we
need to discuss about that.

b) Kickstart 0.86 - the mouth is still sticky from 0.84 development and
this is the best moment to talk about what is next. Branching was one
part (see Branching email) getting feedback on specific features is
another one. Lets discuss what else needs to happen.

Regards,
    Simon

PS: Watch out the new time. First we triage bugs at 14.00 UTC and then
we can fix them in the developers meeting at 16.00 UTC