[Sugar-devel] [SoaS-2] Maintainers, please update your packages!

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Tue Mar 3 00:49:04 EST 2009

Hi folks,

this concerns Sugar Activity Maintainers, as well as Fedora Package
Maintainers, which is also the reason, why it was cross-posted.

As you might know, the upcoming release of Sugar 0.84 is scheduled for
today. Now, how does this concern Sugar on a Stick? Well, we'd like to
be able to provide a stable version with all the latest activities and
modules as soon as possible. But for that, we need  you help:

So. Please go ahead and have your packages updated and built in Koji for
F11 by this FRIDAY (2009/03/06)!

We've a table comparing the current versions with the ones in Fedora
ready (while with the upcoming release, it might still need to be
updated, though): http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Roadmap

Please make sure that the information on this page is accurate, too.

Finally, if you've any suggestion for a honey activity, which we should
definitely include, just add it to the wishlist there!

Thanks in advance and looking forward to a great release! ;)

    --The SoaS Team