[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.84 Tarballs Due

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Mar 2 07:38:58 EST 2009

Simon Schampijer wrote:
> Dear Sucrose Maintainers,
>
> please provide source tarballs for the Sucrose 0.84 Release [1] by the
> end of the Second of March and announce them as explained here:
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Release#Module_release
>
> This will be our *Golden Image* - this is hard code freeze. Any fixes
> after this date will have to ask for an exception.

Maybe the term "Golden Image" was not the best one to choose.

This is our *Final Release*! Hard Code Freeze! (it does even rhyme)

This is not just one of those casual Release Candidates. And as Sugar
does not do any images this could have led to misunderstandings as well.

Anyway, just get your tarballs in please :)

Thanks,
    Simon