[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Fwd: [Bugs] #448 UNSP: Addons.sl.o doc category should be changed

Gabriel Eirea geirea at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 07:41:57 EST 2009

As a reference, content in the Ceibal portal (ceibal.edu.uy) is
organized as follows ("areas of knowledge"):

Artistic
Natural sciences
Social sciences
Language
Mathematics
Second language/Foreign languages

(order is alphabetically in Spanish)

For sugar activities, a mix of educational and technical tags seems
reasonable, so you may have for example an activity tagged as "natural
sciences, games, search & discovery" or "artistic, media creation".

Regards,

Gabriel