[Sugar-devel] Jaunty up and running

James Michael DuPont james.michael.dupont at flossk.org
Tue Jun 30 04:41:47 EDT 2009

Hi all,
We have recieved two XOs from greece for kosovo and we have started the
translation process.

I have finally gotten sugar running on jaunty and on my linpus, the problem
is with the logo load paths and the start commands for xhepyr
here are my hacks : Thanks to the nice guys on #sugar for thier help.

http://ping.fm/vip4k

http://ping.fm/66dXb

http://ping.fm/b8s9t

Here is our group page, with a link to the video proof :)
http://sfk2009.ning.com/group/onelaptopperchildkosova

We would like to take this chance to invite you all to come to Prishtina on
aug. 29/30.

Travel expenses for speakers are in the works,
call for papers is here :
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dg66p3sw_85ds8nbths

Thanks,
mike