[Sugar-devel] Reporting bugs from the field on my iphone

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:29:40 EDT 2009

One problem I have is that when I am at a school or conference I often don't
have time to stop, gather info, grab the keyboard from the person trying
sugar, log into the tracker and file a ticket.

So I have an idea, for FOSSED I'm going to try taking videos of the
problems, uploading them, and emailing them to Sugar Devel.  Let me know
whether this works for you guys.

One issue is that my iphone's default account is solutiongrove at gmail.com,
a way to have the list accept emails from both without sending me two copies
of every email?