[Sugar-devel] [Physics Activity] aiming to do a v2 release late today

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri Jun 19 10:45:40 EDT 2009

Hi Asaf,

Just wanted to send out a quick ping. If you have no objections, I'm
going to try and do a formal Physics-2 release later today with the
changes we have so far.

Will hopefully have the toolbar stop/play button in-place and tested
(0.82, 0.84, sugar-jhbuild), and will likely also make sure all
current strings are marked up ready for future translation along with
a /po directory and Physics.pot file (there seems to be some efforts
here already, but needs some clean-up/refactoring).

Do you have any stable changes you'd like to commit for a release?
Plan is I could do a build later tonight (UK time, say in 7-8hrs from
now), so that Sebastian has a chance to include it in the next SoaS
build that he is generating on Saturday for the upcoming conferences
(starting with LinuxTag).

Regards,
--Gary