[Sugar-devel] Elements Docs

Asaf Paris Mandoki asafpm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:59:39 EDT 2009

Thanks for the docs Chris.

I've been looking at the code of elements we have inside the physics
activity. It seems they're not the same version. There are some features
implemented in the physics activity code that aren't in the main code (e.g.
world.add.motor).

Does anybody know why don't we keep a single version?

Greetings,
Asaf