[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Linuxtag - Getting involved [---Update---]

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Jun 12 03:49:19 EDT 2009

On 06/08/2009 01:56 PM, Simon Schampijer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Linuxtag [1] is getting closer. If you are attending please add your
> name here:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009#Attendees
>
> As some of you may have heard we will be having a booth there. Please
> take shifts at our booth. Ideally a shift is two persons. Helping at the
> booth means answering questions regarding Sugar and Sugar Labs, demoing
> Sugar and flashing Soas on request.
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009#Sugar_Booth
>
> I have started to put up information on lodging. Hotel Funkturm sounds
> quite interesting. I have called them Saturday - and one 4-6 person room
> was left.
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009#Lodging
>
> Thanks,
>      Simon
>
> [1] 24.-27. Juni: http://www.linuxtag.org/2009/en.html

http://www.linuxtag.org/2009/dl/projekte/Halle7.2a/198-50198--72a110a.pdf

This is what our booth looks like at Linuxtag. Remember we have this
area with 5 other projects. We will occupy one of the info centers.
Additionally we will get a little table right next to it to demo the
sugar software - one bigger screen should be enough here (I have that
device already).

The "classroom" is of skolinux. But if we arrange with them we can use
it as well - we should have a concept though of course. Check with me
for further discussions.

Please take shifts at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009#Sugar_Booth
You will get a Linuxtag ticket in exchange from me ;p

Regards,
    Simon