[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] ASLO Suggestion

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 13:08:45 EDT 2009

FWIW, I have tried and failed to understand fructose, glucose, honey,
etc. When I get around to writing a little Activity I guess I'll climb
that learning curve.

I'm sure it's a useful classification system, but I don't think
teachers, parents, or Learners need any level of system architecture
detail. Simpler is better.

If tagging is possible for each Activity, perhaps it would be better
to do that? a simple search on "fructose" would return the list,
right?

Sean