[Sugar-devel] [GSoC] SSB creator

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:32:47 EDT 2009

I don't really need a separate activity, just a way to show it in the
Home View and a way to share it.

However, I do need a way to allow users to customise the web page
bundles. Users must be able to add userscripts (greasemonkey),
userstyles (custom css) and bookmarklets
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bookmarklet that are then shown in a
toolbar in Browse.

Since this is site-specific functionality, it would make Browse
needlessly complicated to support it directly. Hence a site-specific
browser. Also, SSBs should work with online websites as well.

I'll contact Simon about this.