[Sugar-devel] Screen Reposition?

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Fri Jul 31 15:13:26 EDT 2009

I finally managed to see a mockup of my XO Activity on one of my SoaS setups
(large monitor).

As I feared, everything displayed in the upper left corner of the screen.

I know this issue has been frequently discussed here.

Can someone point me to the simplest python code for placing an XO
screen-full square in the middle of any monitor display? No resizing (at
least, not necessarily), just placement in mid-screen (vertically and
horizontally).

I've got some general ideas, but am not a coder - and my knowledge of PyGTK
is skin-deep.

Art Hunkins