[Sugar-devel] Karma collaboration

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Fri Jul 31 12:09:38 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-31 at 11:25 +0545, Christoph Derndorfer wrote:
> Thanks for the notes, definitely some interesting food for thought.
>
> However admittedly I personally believe that we have a whole host of
> other and IMHO more important issues to sort out before we should spend
> too much time on making collaboration work.

+1

I still feel that the purpose of karma is to make it extremely easy to
create simple activities and only later to be a full-featured platform.

That said, there are people who won't be interested in the specification
writing and prototype creation that subzero, christoph, and myself are
working on. It would be great for others to work on collaboration
stuff.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director