[Sugar-devel] Initial implementation of toolbars design

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Jul 31 05:21:11 EDT 2009

On 07/31/2009 02:18 AM, Eben Eliason wrote:
> Here are the icons we used for the view, edit, and color toolbars,
> Sugarized of course. If anyone has suggestions for other common
> toolbars across activities that deserve icons in artwork, let me know.
> Eben

Awesome, thanks. I have pushed them to
sugar-artwork/icons/scalable/actions/, I guess this is the right place.

This is maybe not a general icon, but for memorize I would need one for
'play game' and one for 'create game'. With the toolbar redesign we will
restructure the toolbar a bit, but I think we will not fit all the
controls in the main toolbar.

Regards,
    Simon