[Sugar-devel] [Physics] Rollerball

Asaf Paris Mandoki asafpm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 21:26:13 EDT 2009

Hi,

When we had our IRC meeting we talked about adding a rotational
actuator that wasn't pinned. I suggested replacing the current motor
with this free actuator. What was the concern raised by replacing the
motor tool with  the rotation actuator? I really think we should
replace it completely, at least for now that we don't have a layered
toolbar. The behavior I have in mind is somehow like what I showed you
but It will apply the same angular acceleration to big and small
objects until they reach a max angular velocity. I think that will be
quite similar to the motor tool except that it wouldn't be pinned.

Greetings,
Asaf