[Sugar-devel] SoaS Getting stuck at the Fedora Login Screen

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Jul 30 16:09:45 EDT 2009

I have updated the wiki with the latest data and a plan for next steps.
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/TODO#Sticks_are_dieing_a_lot_-_Make_sticks_more_robust
Basically trying a full install and an OpenSuse stick and seeing if either
of those fail as easily.

Would anyone like to help with the testing?

Thanks,
Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks