[Sugar-devel] will the one true browse please stand up?

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Thu Jul 30 09:37:23 EDT 2009

Our site (Holy Mother School, Nashik, India) is having trouble getting
the autologin feature of moodle-xs to work. It is suspected that browse
is the culprit. I installed browse-102 by customization key on XO-1
build 802, yet suspiciously, this version does not have an edit tab in
the toolbar. I have found more than one version of browse-102 (as
measured by sha1sum) by downloading from sugarlabs or various different
laptop.org pages.

Can a person in-the-know assemble a browse-103 release with all the most
recent bits?

In the future, it would be nice if there was a 1-to-1 mapping between
versions and sha1sums. Just a thought.

--
American? Vote on the National Initiative for Democracy, http://votep2.us