[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] press release opportunity...

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:35:34 EDT 2009

Begin handwaving.

LiveUSB came from the world of LiveCD and with it came an "overlay"
concept to enable writing in what had been a read-only world. It is
not clear that the approach was intended for more than demonstration
purposes, in order to show off the power of Fedora Linux. That would
suggest that in the long run, we may need to revisit the way in which
we manage user data on our images.

End handwaving.

-walter

--