[Sugar-devel] SoaS Getting stuck at the Fedora Login Screen

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Jul 28 20:59:12 EDT 2009

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/TODO#Sticks_are_dieing_a_lot_-_Make_sticks_more_robust

I added some observations on failure modes.

I'm not expecting sticks to be usable after going through the wash, but it
might help us understand our different sorts of failures.  And maybe there
is a robust file system that would go through the wash. I think its pretty
impressive that the stick still goes through the beginning portions of the
boot straight out of the washing machine! :)

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove