[Sugar-devel] Cannot resume/install .xo bundles in Journal

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 03:19:52 EDT 2009

The Wiki entry

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Journal_Activity#Installing_activities

says

.xo bundles that are downloaded from the Browse activity are stored in
the Journal. By resuming the activity from the Journal entry will both
launch it and install it on the taskbar.

However, Resume does not appear in the menu for any .xo bundle I have
downloaded to the Journal. Is there something I'm missing?
And Children are my nation.