[Sugar-devel] Object Bundles review and inclusion to 0.86/Feature_List request

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Mon Jul 27 01:46:54 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Object Bundles feature page
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Object_Bundles

OB deprecates .xol and .xoj bundles(but can import them) and provide
major OB proposal's feature [1].

Tweaked Browse[2] uploads[3] OB instead of raw files the original
idea was to upload bundles only if HTTP server requests it(by accept
parameter of input tag) but in that case we should support it on
server side thus cloned version of Browse uploads .xo in any case
(later we can change it in some way but now its ready for testing
at least).

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Object_Bundles#Summary
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Object_Bundles#Implementation
[3] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Object_Bundles#How_To_Test