[Sugar-devel] Book bundles and Read

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Sat Jul 25 12:32:53 EDT 2009

A possible solution for 2.

The catalog file should be a .html file with file:// links to the USB drive.
If the kid opens the .html file in Browse and clicks on the link then it
will be copied to the Journal and opened in Read.
The .html file can have pictures.
The only criterium is that the links shall point to /media/BOOKS/bah.pdf
where the USB drive's label is fixed.