[Sugar-devel] Board elections (was Re: [IAEP] Sugar Digest 2009-07-22)

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jul 24 12:35:44 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 18:28, Rafael Enrique Ortiz
Guerrero<dirakx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tomeu,
>
> I'm my opinion you should be on the board,
> just for obvious meritocracy ;).

Well, it's not like the people in the board make weekly dinners in
five-start restaurants ;)

The important thing here is that the group of people selected are seen
as capable of keeping SLs in the right track if things get bad. The
proposals are very good as of now, we just need more capable and
passionate people to join the candidates list.

Regards,

Tomeu