[Sugar-devel] amRe: [Cs-dev] Sugar on a Stick - andOLPCsound/Csound

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Tue Jul 21 15:44:29 EDT 2009

Peter,

Attached are precisely the simple files you need to test Csound (realtime)
from the python commandline. (I found them in the Csound examples folder;
they too are courtesy of Victor Lazzarini.)

Running cb.py issues a single upward gliding tone for 30 seconds.

On the OLPC, it works flawlessly.

On SoaS (with your latest update on my reconstituted Stick), you guessed it:
it fails at "import csnd" - which it can't find.

I guess this is about as clear a case as you can get.

Art Hunkins