[Sugar-devel] GPA reports and target features

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jul 21 11:23:57 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Greg Smith<gregsmithpm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I came up with a strategy to focus development on a successful Sugar
> implementation in a single school.

That is an outstanding idea.  By focusing on an implementation at a
single school:
1. _All_ fixes identified and made as a result of GPA will benefit
future deployments.
2. _All_ processes for developing and improving communication between
deployments upstream will benefit future deployments.
3. Single school deployments can serve as examples for others
interested in starting local deployments.

david