[Sugar-devel] help about the get_preview function of activity.Activity class to take screenshots

sumit singh sumit.coder at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 08:43:40 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Can anyone please guide me about the proper use of the get_preview function
of the activity.Activity class of sugar. I had a look at its api, it seems
to be returning a dictionary sort of thing which is called as the png image.
What I want to do is to save this image somewhere in the datastore and show
this image later to the user in my activity. So, what I want to ask is to
how to load this information in the form of an image later on
programatically. Can we load it using the gtk.image widget and what is the
right procedure to save this information.

Regards,
sumit