[Sugar-devel] Physics activity (Was: Release v3 tonight?)

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sat Jul 18 11:08:30 EDT 2009

On 17 Jul 2009, at 03:32, Gary C Martin wrote:

> Hi Asaf, Brian,
>
> On 15 Jul 2009, at 00:27, Gary C Martin wrote:
>> On 13 Jul 2009, at 05:46, Asaf Paris Mandoki wrote:
>>>
>>> Friday is only good for me if we do it around 3pm GMT.
>>
>> Brian: is 3pm GMT good for you? #sugar-meeting is free by my
>> calculations UK==16:00, US/Eastern==11:00.
>
> I'll be in #sugar-meeting for 1hr or so on Friday, if either of you
> are able to make it. Not a formal meeting, just a chat about Physics
> direction, ideas, next steps.

For those interested in the Physics Activity, we (asaf, bjordan__,
daveb, and myself) had a really productive IRC chat on Friday. The
meeting bot seemed to have been taking the day off, so I've posted the
meeting chat log on the Physics discussion page. Worth a read through,
lots of cool stuff:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Talk:Activities/Physics

Regards,
--Gary