[Sugar-devel] GPA School Visit report for Tuesday July 14

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Tue Jul 14 21:53:06 EDT 2009

Hi Martin,

On 15 Jul 2009, at 02:33, Martin Langhoff wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Caroline Meeks<solutiongrove at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>> As Greg said we finally got collaboration working!
>>
>> The problem was that we had cloned the owner.key and
>> owner.key.pub.  The fix
>> was to delete those before cloning and on existing sticks delete
>> them and
>> restart.
>
> Excellent. Great to hear that.

What other system keys/ID are used for authentication with an XS? I'd
hate to see collaboration solved and then for future server backup or
Moodle support to get it's knickers in a twist! I have grave worries
about the current 'clone a booted and hacked stick' without folks
involved knowing all those first boot processes in detail – I just
know enough not to want to try it in the first place :-)

Regards,
--Gary