[Sugar-devel] note about questions in #sugar

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 09:26:21 EDT 2009

Other options that can be recommended are the Team and Project FAQ pages
each with Talk:[Team]/FAQ links for posting new questions on the Sugar Labs
wiki.   There is also the
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_help#Help_Requests: page.

These may focus the question to the appropriate parties, but it means that
the appropriate parties need to have watches set for those pages so that
they are notified of edits to those pages.

        --Fred