[Sugar-devel] GPA curriculum

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:13:16 EDT 2009

Getting more info on curriclum is on my agenda for Tuesday afternoon
can you stay after class and join me?  I want to focus on the 3rd
grade curriclum on tuesday.

2 nd grade theme is community and math they study clocks so we will
make a clock in turtle art

Sent from my iPhone
Caroline Meeks
617-395-7966