[Sugar-devel] Paint improvements?

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Wed Jul 8 18:26:00 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at member.fsf.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 05:11:02PM -0400, Caroline Meeks wrote:
> > We used paint at the GPA today and some of the kids did amazing things
> with
> > it. Others were pretty frustrated.
> >

> http://picasaweb.google.com/solutiongrove/GPARoom33Paint?authkey=Gv1sRgCJzK6r_1zsalLg#
> >
> > The program needs some love though.  Is there anyone who would like to
> work
> > on improving it this summer? If so we'll take the time to write down
> > detailed requirements and test your work.
>
> Any suggestions are welcome anyway through http://dev.sugarlabs.org/
> and if someone is ready to help he can pick some tickets and implement

Nod, I've done that for Memorize and maybe we will for Paint too.  It will
take some thought to get it right and I've got a lot on my plate right now.
Worth it if it turns into code but right now I'm wondering what is the best
path forward? Sugarizing Tux, Improving Paint or adding features to Colors?
It mostly depends on what programmers out there are interested.

PS Isn't the pic of Brazil cool!

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove