[Sugar-devel] issues showing Activities for OLPC 8.2.x from a.sl.o.

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jul 6 07:29:52 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 13:23, Walter Bender<walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> I spoke to Chris Blizzard (Mozilla, formerly Red Hat) about our using the
> AMO codebase. He seemed pretty pumped up about it. I am sure he can
> facilitate any navigation within the AMO team if necessary.

That's cool, though from my observer POV seems like Aleksey is doing
pretty well for now.

What worried me for a bit is the maintenance of PyXPCOM, which is
fundamental for hulahop and Browse. Though seems like the people at
ActiveState are going to be taking maintenance in the near future. We
may need help at unstucking the process, though. Will report back
later.

Regards,

Tomeu