[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Feature proposal for 0.86

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Jul 2 07:33:33 EDT 2009

Dear Community,

I created a Feature Template [1]. Please move your proposals in the
Roadmap[2] and follow the process [3] for inclusion in the release. The
process is based on the Fedora Feature policy - just (hopefully)
simplified a bit. Please have in mind that this release cycle is rather
short, so get your proposals in :) I hope that we can track down better
the status of each feature and make our cycle even more successful.

Thanks,
    Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Feature_Template
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Release/Roadmap/0.86#Ideas