[Sugar-devel] HelloWorld documentation in sugarlabs wiki

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 07:21:55 EDT 2009

They are at least available at linux-for-education.org as moodle
courses. It would be great if we start getting used to create moodle
courses instead of wiki entries for anything that is kinda like a
lesson or a tutorial, as it means easier grouping, moving, choosing,
translating, and more complex modifying...

It takes about 15 minutes to convert a wiki entry into a moodle course...

David

P.S. If we dont create the content for the deployments no one will!!

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Simon Schampijer<simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
> On 07/02/2009 11:45 AM, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 10:13, Simon Schampijer<simon at schampijer.de>  wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> do we have those resources available on the sugarlabs wiki already?
>>>
>>> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_tutorial
>>> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Making_Sugar_Icons
>>>
>>> And I guess would be cool to get the hello-world example as well in git.
>
> http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/hello-world
>
> Done,
>    Simon

Adrienne Gusoff  - "Opportunity knocked. My doorman threw him out." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/adrienne_gusoff.html