[Sugar-devel] SoaS at FOSDEM

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 11:15:31 EST 2009

Low floor no ceiling

A 4 year old should not face a dialog box asking gnome or sugar.  A 12
year old with experience should be able to break out of sugar to the
full power of Linux.  It's ok with me if the 12 year old has to toto a
page in a wiki to do it.  Doesn't have to be super easy just possible.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Caroline Meeks
617-395-7966