[Sugar-devel] A small request.

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Fri Jan 30 16:01:59 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 3:54 PM, Michael Stone <michael at laptop.org> wrote:
>   2) Pursuant to the previous observation, I really think that various
>      central people need to start doing their homework about what motivates
>      their compatriots, what demotivates them, and (most relevant for the
>      activity updater arguments), /why/ those compatriots made the decisions
>      that they made in the past, and /how/ they'd like to be involved in
>      revisiting decisions which are currently perceived as holding up progress.

I don't know if I'm involved by reference here, but for ease of
collaboration I'd like to mention that, although I'm logged in to
#devel fairly regularly, I am not reading every message on the mailing
lists or religiously reading backlogs of irc chats, nor am I reading
all of my trac-spam.  If people have specific things they'd like to
discuss, I appreciate being individually cc'ed on the email; that
ensures that it stands out from the huge volume of other messages in
my mailbox.

Once I accept another job, my olpc messages will likely get shunted to
a folder by default, and it will be even more important to cc me
individually if you'd like comment.

Thanks.
  --scott

--