[Sugar-devel] Soas name

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:45:58 EST 2009

To the contrary, the words Sugar on a Stick actually mean something.
Actually they mean two things:  Sugar environment on a USB stick in the
context of software, and a kind of candy in the context of food.

Lollipop or Rock Candy means nothing in the context of software unless you
*know* you are also in the context of Sugar environments.  .

I think that if we are producing an "Official" Sugar distribution that is
intended to run on XOs, PCs, USB sticks, emulators, etc. perhaps SoaS is a
little too specific.

Regards,
Wade