[Sugar-devel] Soas snapshot

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Tue Jan 27 18:28:32 EST 2009

Hi Marco,

On 27 Jan 2009, at 23:00, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

> You can download the iso here:
>
> http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/snapshots/1/Soas-200901271941.iso
>
> Instructions on how to install it are here:
>
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick
>
> I also made an experimental image for the XO. It's not signed, so you
> will need security disabled, if you want to try it.
>
> http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/xoimages/soas1.img
> http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/xoimages/soas1.crc

Cool.

Any tips as to what to do with these 2 on an XO? The only thing I've
done with .img and .crc before is copy-nand from firmware – is it
possible to run them from a usb stick without wiping nand or effecting
the existing nand install (so we can encourage safe(er) testing of new
code)?

Regards,
--Gary