[Sugar-devel] Journal integration for Scratch

John Maloney jmaloney at media.mit.edu
Thu Jan 15 07:55:48 EST 2009

Hi, Phillip.

Re:
> There is a bug in Scratch version 12. The symbolic link of the Project
> directory doesn't get created (Open Projects shows Scratch.activity
> folder instead). I checked the scripts (scratch-activity and
> scratch-wrapper) but couldn't find where the link should get created.

In Scratch 11, a symbolic link was included in the .xo and unzipping
re-created that link. Someone else helped me create that mechanism
(sorry I can't quite remember who). But you are right, it no longer
works in v12, either because I changed something about my process for
creating the .xo file or perhaps because of a change in the XO
software (less likely).

I will look into this.

	-- John