[Sugar-devel] Pippy not ready for Sucrose

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:21:17 EST 2009

I don't have anyone in mind immediately who is not reading this list,.  If
anyone is willing to step up to maintain Pippy with the Sucrose release
schedule please contact me or reply to this emaiml.  So far, the
ActivityTeam has a few members but we are not really organized as yet, and
time commitments aren't clear.  I plan to try to get things more organized
next week now that the initial flurry has settled down.

Additionally, the AT needs to decide as a group which activities we want to
invest the extra effort in to maintain for Sucrose.  For now, it's
definitely important to do so, but I forsee that in the future Sucrose will
just have a list of links to .xo files.

Best,
-Wade