[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.83.4 Development Release

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 09:56:28 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
> === Journal ===
> Tomeu Vizoso has been doing a wonderful work of bringing the journal
> implementation closer to it's design.The Object chooser can now be
> filtered by data type.

Cool, between this and the note mentioning "the old datastore will be
updated to the new format" I wonder if the datastore storage - on disk
- has changed significantly.

I am thinking of ds-backup interoperation. Right now ds-backup uses
the json-formatted metadata files, as well as the proper stored files.
Any changes in those need a matching change on ds-backup code,
probably just on the server-side code.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions