[Sugar-devel] Fwd: sugar-jhbuild

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jan 20 19:13:12 EST 2009

Tony,

As far as running Jhbuild, I would look at
http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Jhbuild It is quite a bit more
up to date then the resources you are looking at.

Have you seen the work that the Sugar on a Stick people are doing at
http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick ?

It is basically a live CD of Sugar running on a USB stick instead of a
Live CD.  This gives the user the option of saving their work.

On the other hand, burning the .iso found on the SoaS page should get
you a working Sugar based liveCD.

Caroline Meeks is heading up this effort.

thanks
david