[Sugar-devel] Pippy not ready for Sucrose

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 18:23:17 EST 2009

It's important to separate the pragmatism from the license concern.
I fully support the pragmatism of shipping libraries with activities as a
temporary solution, if that's what is needed to make the activity work.

If the license *requires* us to include the source code to the compiled
module (is a link sufficient??) in the activity bundle, I guess we have to
do that too.  But that's a separate issue.

Cheers,
Wade