[Sugar-devel] xomail moved to sugarlabs

Shikhar shikhar at schmizz.net
Mon Jan 19 07:19:08 EST 2009

On 01/18/2009 07:01 PM, Arjun Sarwal wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 9:52 PM, Shikhar<shikhar at schmizz.net>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have moved the xomail repository over from OLPC (now called
>> sweetmail). The last commit was over 4 months ago at which point the
>> functionality that was in place was:
>> - sending/receiving email
>> - mail storage and tagging
>>
> Can you please point to where I could download a bundle(Alpha?) for trying out ?

Sorry, I never really created a bundle. Well it's not a very useful
client right now e.g. there's no UI to configure accounts yet, it's
hardcoded :-)

But you can clone the git repository for xomail on dev.l.o in
~/Activities/Mail.activity (the code in git.sl.o will not result in a
working activity yet since I was refactoring it and that's not finished)