[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] feature freeze issue #2: making easier for people to title their activities

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Sun Jan 18 12:55:00 EST 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 12:20:29PM -0500, Eben Eliason wrote:

["Don't keep" option in Naming dialog that pops up when closing the
activity]
> Honestly, I think we'll make a lot of people happier by offering this
> option.
Please don't do this. The "Save/Discard" dialog that traditional
applications show on close is a recipe for disaster. Please add an
explicit "Discard" action to the activity menu instead.
There's a paper (from a friend of mine) discussing this in detail, but
unfortunately it's in german only currently.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/