[Sugar-devel] favorite layouts

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Sat Jan 17 11:32:57 EST 2009

Hi,

was wondering what are people's opinions in uncommenting the favorite
layouts that we already have in Sugar:

LAYOUT_MAP = {RING_LAYOUT: favoriteslayout.RingLayout,
              #BOX_LAYOUT: favoriteslayout.BoxLayout,
              #TRIANGLE_LAYOUT: favoriteslayout.TriangleLayout,
              #SUNFLOWER_LAYOUT: favoriteslayout.SunflowerLayout,
              RANDOM_LAYOUT: favoriteslayout.RandomLayout}

Should we ship them enabled in the next release?

Sadly, we missed moving them to be extensions:
http://dev.sugarlabs.org/ticket/216

Regards,

Tomeu