[Sugar-devel] Activities migration status

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:26:29 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 6:05 AM, S Page <info at skierpage.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure what you're doing, but if you want activities...
> When the call went out for activities for 9.1.0 I put all the meta-lists of
> activities in
> <http://wiki.laptop.org/go/9.1.0#Lists_of_possible_candidate_activities>
>
> That links to some interesting queries in
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_queries  :
> * 45 pages with a Devel status
> * 116 pages that appear to have an activity bundle
> * 310 pages in Category:Activities in the main namespace.
>
> and I'm sure there are more activities that lack a page on on
> wiki.laptop.org

Thanks, this is a great source of information.

What we are trying to do is track down all the activities that have
been written (or started) and then migrate them to SugarLabs
infrastructure, with permission from their authors.  At the same time
we will encourage their authors to finish them, update them to work
with recent builds, document them, make sure they can be packaged for
non-XO distros, etc.

-Wade

-Wade