[Sugar-devel] ActivityTeam proposal

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 00:45:39 EST 2009

Thank you all for the overwhelming support for this idea!  And thanks
Rafael for setting up the wiki page.

I've begun filling it with initial content and will continue to do so
over the next few days.  I'll also work to set a time for our
inaugural IRC meeting.

I'm looking forward to the fun beginning! :)

-Wade