[Sugar-devel] ActivityTeam proposal

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 16:42:19 EST 2009

Yep, once activities.sugarlabs.org is up and running (help wanted
btw!) we should be able to keep this up to date.  I hope to 'feature'
orphaned activities from time to time to try to help get them picked
up as well.

Suggestions for which one to start with are welcome, I was thinking
maybe 'Connect' since it was part of the initial Sugar vision.

-Wade